PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENTS WITH FORTY YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE:
We pride ourselves in:
- Showing our clients those properties that are suitable for their needs;
- Training our clients to insure they understand the true nature of their investment;
- Making sure they understand the market so are clear about the true quality of investment they are making;
- Bringing options to the table that might provide a better option than what our clients think they want.
- Teaching our clients about owning property in Mexico; what it means, what they have to do to maintain the property, how to make payments, etc.;
- Answering all concerns our clients may have including those related to health, dental, climate, culture, community involvement and whatever else our clients have concerns about
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate Purchasing Information:
Article about the Pros and Cons of Pre-construction vs Existing Properties
Why is This a Good Time to Buy
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate
Experience - Trust - Integrity
Mexican Cell Phones: Unlimited Calling Plans for North America
Posted on Friday May 27, 2016
Mexican cell phone plans now offer unlimited calling and generous data allowances across Mexico, the US, and Canada
Mexico Lindo y Querido
Posted on Thursday May 26, 2016
Mexico Lindo y Querido has become established as one of most esteemed mariachi ballads of all time.
Hot Coasts, Cool Colonial Cities
Posted on Tuesday May 24, 2016
When you’re scouting for a place to live or retire to in Mexico, it's wise to short-list locations which offer climate types you feel comfortable living in.
Beyond the Beaches: Get Up Close and Personal with Mexico’s Wildlife
Posted on Monday May 23, 2016
Both on land and by sea, Mexico has a rich ecosystem home to a diverse array of flora and fauna.... Read more »
The post Beyond the Beaches: Get Up Close and Personal with Mexico’s Wildlife appeared first on Journey Mexico.
Oaxaca & The Rise of Mezcal
Posted on Friday May 20, 2016
Our friends at AFAR recently published a fascinating feature, The Rise of Mezcal: Great for Cocktails, Better for Oaxaca by Chris Colin, in their... Read more »
Tips for Family Travel in Mexico
Posted on Monday May 16, 2016
Family travel is a special time for bonding and learning about one another. We understand that a trip has to... Read more »