PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENTS WITH FORTY YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE:
We pride ourselves in:
- Showing our clients those properties that are suitable for their needs;
- Training our clients to insure they understand the true nature of their investment;
- Making sure they understand the market so are clear about the true quality of investment they are making;
- Bringing options to the table that might provide a better option than what our clients think they want.
- Teaching our clients about owning property in Mexico; what it means, what they have to do to maintain the property, how to make payments, etc.;
- Answering all concerns our clients may have including those related to health, dental, climate, culture, community involvement and whatever else our clients have concerns about
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate Purchasing Information:
Article about the Pros and Cons of Pre-construction vs Existing Properties
Why is This a Good Time to Buy
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate
Experience - Trust - Integrity
Staying Healthy in Mexico
Posted on Tuesday March 03, 2015
Statistics published by foreign consulates demonstrate that the overwhelming majority of foreign visits to Mexico pass by trouble-free. Health problems, when they arise, tend to stem from a small group of ailments which are directly related to the climate and local environment. People who stay here longer usually become acclimatized to the local food and water and any upsets—for example digestive issues—they may experience in the early days usually clear as their bodies adapt to the local environment . . .
No Hay Cambio
Posted on Friday February 27, 2015
According to the Bank of Mexico there are more than 360 billion pesos in coins and bills in circulation, which works out at about 3,600 pesos for each of the country’s just over 100 million inhabitants. Why then does it seem that no one ever has any change? . . .
Beware of Land Without Water
Posted on Thursday February 26, 2015
When you’re buying property in Mexico, whether it’s a built home or land upon which you intend to build your dream home, it’s vital to know exactly what the water supply arrangements are, because it may not be as straightforward as you might expect.
San Miguel Allende Updates
Posted on Saturday February 21, 2015
Once selected by Condé Nast Traveler as the number one city in the world, San Miguel Allende is ideally set... Read more »
Looking for a Luxury Hotel in Playa del Carmen? Introducing Viceroy Riviera Maya.
Posted on Friday February 20, 2015
Can’t decide between the seductive privacy of a luxury villa and the opulence of a full-service resort? If you stay... Read more »
The post Looking for a Luxury Hotel in Playa del Carmen? Introducing Viceroy Riviera Maya. appeared first on Journey Mexico.
Mexico Welcoming Two New One&Only Resorts
Posted on Thursday February 19, 2015
The prestigious, ultra-luxury One&Only Resorts hotel brand has recently announced they will be expanding their presence in Mexico by opening two new... Read more »