PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENTS WITH FORTY YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE:
We pride ourselves in:
- Showing our clients those properties that are suitable for their needs;
- Training our clients to insure they understand the true nature of their investment;
- Making sure they understand the market so are clear about the true quality of investment they are making;
- Bringing options to the table that might provide a better option than what our clients think they want.
- Teaching our clients about owning property in Mexico; what it means, what they have to do to maintain the property, how to make payments, etc.;
- Answering all concerns our clients may have including those related to health, dental, climate, culture, community involvement and whatever else our clients have concerns about
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate Purchasing Information:
Article about the Pros and Cons of Pre-construction vs Existing Properties
Why is This a Good Time to Buy
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate
Experience - Trust - Integrity
Property Near Beaches in Mexico
Posted on Sunday April 26, 2015
It IS possible for foreigners to own property in Mexico -- even by the beach. However, regardless of whether you are Mexican or not, you cannot own the beach...
Mexico’s Rainy Season
Posted on Saturday April 25, 2015
Mexico's rainy season runs (generally) from May to September each year; sometimes spilling into October. Although some travelers try to avoid visits this time of year, the choice may be unfounded as there are several advantages to visiting Mexico in the rainy season.
U.S. Medicare in Mexico
Posted on Friday April 17, 2015
We recently received this question from one of our readers: “I have repeatedly heard that Mexico is a country where Medicare is accepted. If so, it would be the only place outside of the States. Once and for all, is this true or just one more expatriate legend?” . . .
Journey Mexico – Mexico City News
Posted on Thursday April 23, 2015
After just six short months of opening our first Journey Mexico office in Mexico City (and third in the country), we are... Read more »
6 Things to Know This Whale Shark Season
Posted on Monday April 13, 2015
Starting on May 15, the 2015 whale shark season will officially begin just off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula.... Read more »
Discover Costalegre, a Jet Set Destination
Posted on Wednesday April 08, 2015
Journey Mexico recently chatted with Travel Agent Central about Costalegre and Cuixmala. Below are excerpts from the article “Costalegre’s New Airport Set... Read more »