PROFESSIONAL REAL ESTATE AGENTS WITH FORTY YEARS OF COMBINED EXPERIENCE:
We pride ourselves in:
- Showing our clients those properties that are suitable for their needs;
- Training our clients to insure they understand the true nature of their investment;
- Making sure they understand the market so are clear about the true quality of investment they are making;
- Bringing options to the table that might provide a better option than what our clients think they want.
- Teaching our clients about owning property in Mexico; what it means, what they have to do to maintain the property, how to make payments, etc.;
- Answering all concerns our clients may have including those related to health, dental, climate, culture, community involvement and whatever else our clients have concerns about
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate Purchasing Information:
Article about the Pros and Cons of Pre-construction vs Existing Properties
Why is This a Good Time to Buy
Puerto Vallarta Real Estate
Experience - Trust - Integrity
Car Insurance South of the Border
Posted on Monday July 25, 2016
No US or Canadian auto insurance policy provides the coverage you really need in Mexico—liability to third parties.
Crowing About Nomenclature
Posted on Saturday July 23, 2016
One of the most rewarding, and frequently neglected, parts of learning another language is finding out the names of the different animals.
Medical Care for Retirees in Mexico
Posted on Monday July 18, 2016
Good medical services are available in Mexico, but don't wait until you need them to find them.
La Guelaguetza – Unique Vacation Experiences in Oaxaca, Mexico
Posted on Tuesday July 26, 2016
La Guelaguetza: A Unique Vacation Experience in Oaxaca, Mexico Visitors to Oaxaca, Mexico, can enjoy a wide variety of cultural... Read more »
The post La Guelaguetza – Unique Vacation Experiences in Oaxaca, Mexico appeared first on Journey Mexico.
An Amazing Whale Shark Season in Mexico is Upon Us
Posted on Friday July 22, 2016
Whale Shark Season in Mexico off the coast of the Yucatan Peninsula is in full swing! Each year from late... Read more »
The post An Amazing Whale Shark Season in Mexico is Upon Us appeared first on Journey Mexico.
New UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mexico: Archipiélago de Revillagigedo
Posted on Wednesday July 20, 2016
This week the UNESCO World Heritage Committee gathered in Istanbul, Turkey for the 40th Session of their annual committee meeting. In... Read more »
The post New UNESCO World Heritage Site in Mexico: Archipiélago de Revillagigedo appeared first on Journey Mexico.